Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Hauntings from the Glenn Family.
We hope everyone had just as much fun as we did this Halloween.
We began the night by loading up our car with one dashing Snow White and the entire gang from Mystery Inc. (see below for the very embarrasing but hillarious pictures) After arriving at the ward trunk or treat party we enjoyed a delicious bowl of soup while the kids ran around the church like little hooligans. The kids really did have a blast and filled their buckets to the brim with candy. We then returned home to endure the hysterical screams of "wheres my candy, I need my candy, " and the frightful moans of tummy aches. I am glad to report that Abriannas candy is all gone-a new record I am sure. Only 3 days to devoure an entire bucketful. Lets just say it was the better option. It was either that or days of 'candy withdrawls'-and believe me they really arent pretty.

One pretty princess!!!



Scooby Scooby doo where are you?

The whole gang from Mystery Inc. Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy, Scooby, and 2 little scooby sncaks.
(Poor John-the only one who didnt get a wig. We figured a brown haired Fred would have to do after I cut my hand trying to cut his wig, Joy cut his ear, and I got blood all over it. We decided it must be a rule of 3's thing-and decided to stop before something really disasterous happened. I think John appreciated our wisdom-he really didnt want to loose an ear or possibly an eye.)

Cousins at the ward trunk or treat party.
Abrianna, Parker, Kayla and Brenna.

Velma and her Scooby snack. Dont the braces just complete the look?

Autumn in her scooby snack costume. She makes such a cute little bone.

Velma, Shaggy and their little scooby snack.
(AKA- Brook, Randall, and Autumn)





No comments:

Post a Comment