Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Family Pictures-or something like it

Well its that time of year again. You know, the time when you get all dressed up to take that elusive perfect family picture for the christmas card. I'm not quite sure why we torture ourselves this way. I guess we are hoping that just maybe this will be the year that everyone will actually cooperate and we will have a beautiful family portrait. I guess our first mistake was doing it for family night at about 7 pm. With Randalls busy schedule however this was the only time we had available. Well I'm sure you know how the story goes. So instead of me writing about it I will just show you. I know you all have plenty of your own photos like this, so I will try not to be too embarrased. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!




In the end we scratched it all and had our pictures professionally taken. Although I was tempted to send out the worst photo just so everyone could get a good laugh!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hate to say it Brook, but your blog has got me cracking up out loud several times, is it bad that I am getting such humor out of your family!!! Thanks for sharing... I guess the only reason it has me cracking up is because I come from a family of 3 kids so I totally know what you are talking about and can relate to the pictures! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete