Sunday, February 20, 2011

It's been a while

Time has sure flown by lately!! Whats new right. February is here and almost gone and I am more than just a little behind on this blogging business. Well I will spare you the many adventures since our last post in October and jump right into our most recent happenings.

I suppose our most recent excitement was celebrating Parkers 7th Birthday. Thats right my baby is getting all grown up. Parker is such a joy to be around and so helpful. He keeps me on my toes with his quick mind and all too grown up wisdom. He loves to read and play with legos, and is of course the best big brother ever. He is anxious for the next year to fly by so he can be baptized and go to scouts. Watch out world.
Parker wanted to have a Bug Birthday this year, and I was all too happy to accomadate. I admit, it was a welcome change from Star Wars and Legos.

We had a hot dog lunch with spider cake for dessert and played lots of fun games. I think the highlight was Dont Eat Pete. Anyone who knows this game would agree it is always a hit with kids. Especially when you use M and M's.
He also received so many fun 'bug gifts.' He got a really cool HEX bug, and even some real live crickets (which by the way I am even loving.)
Later that night we went out to dinner with Great Grandma and Grandpa and Nana and Papa to celebrate the big day. Love the little grenn lizard that appears in every picture!!
\

I was too exhausted to get Autumn out of her pajamas into some real clothes by the end of the day. So she celebrated Parkers big day comfy style.

Happy Birthday to my favorite Boy.

We love you and are so glad that you are part of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment