Monday, March 22, 2010

Memories and McDonalds

I took the kids to eat at McDonalds last week as a sort of treat while Randall was in Seattle at a Dental research meeting.Actually it may have been more for me than the kids but, they dont need to know that. McDonalds playland is always a great idea when kids are going crazy and Dad is not at home to take over in the evening. Well Parker and Abrianna were totally excited and couldnt wait to play with the other kids in the playland. So,I am sitting holding Autumn and from the top of the slide I hear "Hey you better stay away from my sister, shes a HOT SMOKIN." What!!!!!! I immediately knew that it came from Parker. Dont ask me why but he always calls Abrianna a Hot Smokin. I dont know where he got if from but he thinks it is so hilarious. Well, I had almost gotten over my shock when I hear in a little, though loud voice, "HEY, did you know that I'm a HOT SMOKIN?" Yes Abriannna was confirming to this a young boy in the playland that she is indeed a HOT SMOKIN. Whatever that is!!!!! It was just so classic Parker and Abrianna. I cant tell you how many times I have wanted to bury my head in the sand, or in this case in a milkshake and dipping sauce from the nuggets.

No comments:

Post a Comment