Sunday, April 25, 2010

Real Life

Okay, so I just have to post about the family picture in our header. I have been searching for quite some time now for the perfect picture of our family to show all of you, our blogging friends. You know, the kind where everyone looks like they were just in an ad for whitening toothpaste or hair gel. Of course we would all have perfectly pressed clothes, groomed hair, matching shoes, and a gleaming brochure smile. Well, lets just say I don't think our family is capable of taking that kind of picture, not now at least if ever. I am always so jealous whenever I see those beautiful professional looking family portraits that someone just happened to capture with their ordinary camera. Because my ordinary camera only seems to capture REAL pictures like this. Oh well. I guess I will just have to be happy with showing you our REAL family picture with a slobbery baby, mom with braces, crazy mullet hair little girl, a 6 year old joker, and one proud daddy. Isn't REAL LIFE SIMPLY WONDERFUL.


2 comments:

  1. What are you talking about...we all have pictures that turn out not so perfect, I think those are the best ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background! Where do you go to get your templates?

    ReplyDelete