Sunday, April 25, 2010

Time marches on

Despite my best efforts to slow the clock, time does indeed march on. One day all too soon I will be posting about Autumns 1st birthday and reminescing about the baby days as she scurries around the house with her newfound freedom. I can't believe how the time has flown. So here is a quick update on all of the wonderful new things she is doing now at 8 months old.

1. She is army crawling. Yeah!!! She ever so expertly scoots herself around to get just about anything she wants, and everthing I don't want her to get.

2. She is eating real food. She loves cut up bannanas and oddly enough brocolli.

3. She is becoming very vocal. Especially when she wants mom. Her endless MAMA, MAMA, MA's are so cute-do I really have to teach her DAD?

4. She is sleeping really good. She generally goes to bed between 7 and 8 pm and sleeps until about 7 in the morning. YEAH, sleep for mom and dad.

5. She now weighs about 18 1/2 pds, and growing more every day.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how fast babies grow...I think it is at lighting speed~not sure why. Lukas is already 2 months old and it seems like it was just yesterday I was in the hospital.

    BTW: I had a fabulous time getting to hang out with you and some of the other gals in the ward. It was a lot of fun. Lets do it again sometime!

    ReplyDelete