Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Big # 1

So I know this post is really, really old-but I am still trying to play catch up from the summer. Please bear with me, this is pretty much the only journal I keep so I really don't want to loose any of these great memories.

On August 7th Autumn turned the BIG # 1. It was with a mixture of both excitement and sadness that I watched my baby celebrate her first birthday. It is hard to believe that just a short 12 months ago I held her in my arms for the first time. Where has the time gone? Soon she will be bounding around the house with her new found freedom and all of the cute cooing and cuddling will be but a memory. So for now I am trying to soak in what is left of her sweet baby innocence and forget about what comes tomorrow. It will be here all to quickly anyways-My 6 year old reminds me daily!!!!
I love this picture of Autumn. I was really trying to capture the 'vampire teeth' she had goin on. At this point she had only 2 bottom teeth, 1 upper front and two 'fangs' on the sides. Pretty cute kid- although at times I wondered if she were really mine and not a TWILIGHT baby!!!

The Birthday party was a blast. Autumn loved all of the attention and of course her BIG yummy cupcake. Nana and Papa were there along with G&G DePiazza, Auntie Joy and Carter, Auntie Crystal and Brenna and Kayla and Tillie and Ben.

We love you lots Autumn and are so happy to have you in our family. Your smile is so contagious and your big beautiful brown eyes are absolutely stunning. You are looking more and more like your daddy everyday although everyone still says you look just like your mamma and sister. Congratulations on your big day. We cant wait to celebrate many more with you.

1 comment:

  1. She's such a beauty! I can't believe how much your girls look like you!

    ReplyDelete