Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's Time...

...to choose a new paint color for the house.
Spring is fast approaching and bringing with it a host of outdoor projects that need to be done. We have been putting off painting the house for a couple of years now simply because it is so expensive. But this is the year that it has to be done, no matter what the cost. So as the time quickly approaches I am perplexed as to what the PERFECT color is for our home. It is such a daunting task to pick the color that I will have to live with for the next-I dont know how many years. When we painted our last home I didnt get the color quite right, and I was not happy at all, but was not about to pay another $2,000 to have it redone. So I'm a little gun shy on this one, considering it is a much larger house, and a lot more money. AHHHH the Choices!!!

1 comment:

  1. Picking a color is HARD! We just painted our house in October...after about 9 samples on the house we finally decided and luckily we love it! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete