Thursday, February 18, 2010

Magic in a Bottle

Spray paint truly is magic in a bottle. Who knew you could do so much with it. I have had so much fun this week turning trash into treasure, and making old new again. It is amazing how far $7.49 can take you. Here are a few of my latest projects.

Old terra cotta pots that came with the house when we bought it 2 1/2 years ago. Definately needed some serious help. I have been wanting new ones forever but could not justify the money for new pots, they are so expensive.

Voila!! New pots for only a fraction of what it would have cost me to replace them. Gotta love it. Only 4 more to go.

Lamps that I really did not care for the color of, but I got them at a great price on closeout at Lowes a couple of years ago. They look fabulous now and i cant wait to put them in my living room.

More new adventures tomorrow. I plan to spray paint a chair, several baskets, and the front of my ugly gold fireplace. Hopefully it works. I'll let you know later. Happy painting to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment